Check Your Symptoms, Learn About COVID-19 Testing, Treatment and More on LVHN.org’s New Chat Tool
You have questions about coronavirus (COVID-19) and how to prevent infection. You want an easy way to check your symptoms and connect you with your next steps. Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) has a new online chat tool that gives you what you need.
Visit LVHN.org and click COVID-19 Live Chat to get started. Here is what you can do:
- Check your symptoms. You’ll be asked questions about your symptoms and overall health. Based on your responses, we will determine if you are at low, medium or high risk for COVID-19. We also will recommend your next steps, which may include having an E-Visit or LVHN Video Visit on MyLVHN.
- Learn about the virus. Get information about what makes COVID-19 different than the flu. Learn about the symptoms, its effect on pregnant women, children, pets and more.
- Learn to avoid infection. Get information about how the virus is spread, who is at increased risk for infection and steps you can take to protect yourself and your family.
- Learn about testing. We’ll tell you how the test is conducted and what the test looks for.
- Learn about treatment. Although treatment varies from person to person, get information about COVID-19 care and the typical length of recovery.
- Sign up for text alerts. You’ll get updates from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), government officials, as well as the latest COVID-19 news.
For more information and updates related to coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit LVHN.org/COVID19. For inspiration, encouragement, and ways to get involved in the fight against COVID-19 please visit LVHN.org/COVIDStrong.