LVHN–Hausman Road Brings Multiple Musculoskeletal Services Under One Roof
Lehigh Valley, Pa. (Jan. 28, 2019) – Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) will offer convenient access to musculoskeletal services under one roof with the opening of LVHN-Hausman Road in Allentown on Jan. 28.
Providers at this location will care for injuries or diseases affecting joints, tendons, ligaments, bones or muscles.
“We want to give patients all the care they need to get back to living their healthiest life,” said Jennifer Roeder, Administrator for Lehigh Valley Physician Group (LVPG) Musculoskeletal Services. “This location will provide easy, convenient access to our world class providers in a newly designed facility.”
LVHN–Hausman Road is located at 798 Hausman Road, suite 100, in Allentown near LVHN–Tilghman, the region’s only facility dedicated to orthopedic surgery. It brings together multiple LVPG practices and services under one roof, eliminating the need for patients to have to visit multiple locations to get the care they need. The musculoskeletal center at Hausman Road will create an ideal opportunity for physicians from different specialties to collaborate on the best possible treatments for patients.
Here is what is available inside LVHN–Hausman Road:
- LVPG Orthopedics and Sports Medicine–Hausman Road. This brand new practice will be the new home of our total joint replacement team of Eric Lebby, MD, Prody Ververeli, MD, and new surgeon Jonathon Brown, DO. Orthopedic spine physician, Jeffrey McConnell, MD, and physiatrist Joshua Krassen, DO, also will be at this practice.
- LVPG Physiatry–Hausman Road. This is the new name of the practice that is relocating from 1255 Cedar Crest Blvd and led by Jeffrey Radecki, MD.
- LVPG Pediatric Physiatry–Hausman Road. This brand new practice will treat patients needing a pediatric physical medicine rehabilitation physician, led by Liza Green, MD.
- LVPG Pain Specialists–Hausman Road, This is the new name of the practice that is relocating from 1259 Cedar Crest Blvd. and led by Bruce Nicholson, MD.
- LVPG Rheumatology–Hausman Road. This is the new name of the practice that is relocating from 3080 Hamilton Blvd. and led by James Ross, MD, and Kristin Ingraham, DO.
LVHN–Hausman Road will provide X-ray services, as well as a procedures suite where patients can receive lumbar epidurals under fluoroscopy for pain management.
This new location also has room for growth. Plans are in the works to add chiropractic and advanced spine care services at LVHN–Hausman Road in the future.