Prescription Medicines Now Available at Lehigh Valley-area ExpressCARE Locations
ExpressCARE, your go-to resource for quick, reliable health care just got even better: If you are prescribed a medication by your ExpressCARE provider, it’s likely that you can purchase it right there and avoid a drive to the pharmacy.
ExpressCARE locations in the Lehigh Valley-area now offer affordable prescription medications for many common illnesses when you are diagnosed during an ExpressCARE office visit. Here’s where you can access this service:
- ExpressCARE–Bethlehem Township
- ExpressCARE–MacArthur Road
- ExpressCARE–Moselem Springs
- ExpressCARE–Palmer Township
- ExpressCARE–Richland Township
What medication can I get?
When designing this updated convenience, ExpressCARE clinicians identified the illnesses and injuries most commonly seen there and the medications that are often prescribed to treat them.
A few more details to note:
- You must see a provider at a participating ExpressCARE location (listed above) to be prescribed a medication based on your diagnosis (or diagnoses if more than one is needed).
- Prescriptions you receive at other physician practices are unable to be filled at ExpressCARE locations.
- If you are prescribed a medication that is not stocked at ExpressCARE, you will get a prescription to be filled at the pharmacy of your choice.
ExpressCARE is open year round, offering convenient care whenever you are feeling unwell.
No time to wait? See ExpressCARE wait times at LVHN.org/expresscare.